If you are concerned that you might have received less than 95% pullet chicks, in your order, please submit a sexing accuracy dispute claim. The directions to do this are listed below:
To submit a sexing accuracy dispute claim:
1) Please click the blue 'Support' button on the bottom right of your screen.
2) From the available options, please select 'Leave a message'. You will then fill in your name, email, and can include a message. Please include your order number.
3) We ask that you attach a picture of the front box label which shows the quantity, and variety, along with your submission. The employee number or initials of the employee who filled your order are on the front box label; we hold each of our employees accountable for every order that they fill.
4) In order to receive a refund for sexing mistakes, please attach any pictures supporting your claim, to your support claim message.
We take mistakes very seriously and will work to resolve any issues right away.
Types of Sexing Which We Utilize
1) Color Sexing
*Novogen pullet chicks
*Novogen cockerel chicks
With this method, color sexable chicks are separated at hatch based upon color traits and markings.
This is the most reliable sexing method.
Novogens, ISA Browns, ColorPacks, Dominant Coppers, Golden Bovans (Golden Sex Links), and Blue Plymouth Rocks, can be sexed by color traits.
Not all varieties can be color sexed, only those mentioned above.
2) Feather Sexing (Wing Sexing)