Borotto Real 24 Egg Incubator with Automatic Turner and Humidity Pump
- Regular price $339.94
Professional incubator performance for the homesteader. This 24 chicken egg capacity incubator automatically monitors and adjusts heat and turns the eggs for you! Remove eggs from the turning cradles to use the unit as a hatcher.
The Borotto® Real 24 Incubator with Humidity Pump (Item #540249 below) draws water from an external source, such as a 2-liter bottle, to maintain proper humidity.
Plastic surfaces feature an antimicrobial additive, preventing harmful bacterial growth during operation to protect your hatch.
Successfully hatch eggs from: Chickens, pheasants, guinea fowl, quail, partridges and ducks. Eggs from some species of goose, turkey and peafowl may also be used. Very large eggs will NOT fit in the turner.
- Dimensions: 19.5"L x 15"W x 10.2"H
- Unit offered by Premier is 110V for USA-style electrical outlets
- Digital temperature display—set from 86°F to 104°F
- 50 watt avg, 100 watt max consumption
- Motor turns eggs once every hour
- Durable, heat-resistant antimicrobial plastic housing
- Made in Italy
- Chicken: 24
- Duck: 24
- Quail: 96
- Pheasant: 24
- Universal egg tray system holds all types of eggs (quail through duck) vertically for better hatch rates
- Watch the hatching process through the two windows
- External water fill location (if not using humidity pump) prevents temperature and humidity changes
- Insulated ventilation for healthy air movement and better temperature/humidity uniformity
- BIOMASTER® antimicrobial plastic additive prevents harmful growth of bacteria
- Automatic egg turning system turns eggs left to right, each cycle lasts an hour
- If using humidity pump, simply refill an external container with clean water, the machine does the rest!
Always choose eggs suitable for incubation. If possible, choose eggs that have not traveled by mail. Why? Because eggs that are closed inside packaging do not breathe and may have experienced excessive travel stress, vibration, and temperature changes.
Do not incubate eggs dirty with fecal material, as during incubation the temperature and humidity will lead to the establishment of bacterial flora. This can contaminate all the eggs, causing infections to the embryos and resulting in premature death during hatching.
Choose eggs of normal shape. They must not be elongated, spherical, undulated or with any other malformation.
Borotto® incubators are designed for the simple incubation of most poultry eggs. Very large eggs will NOT fit in the turner. Temperature and humidity calibration is performed at the factory and is not user-adjustable. Please read the specifications of the incubator to make sure it will work for your situation.