Emperor Feeder, 110 lb capacity
- Regular price $181.00
High capacity feeder designed for bulk feeding of gamebirds and other poultry, including birds with large beaks such as ducks and geese. Works well for pastured poultry.
Optional larger feed pan and feed saving ring available.
For bulk feeding poultry. Often used by gamekeepers and breeders.
- Capacity: 110 lbs
- Size: 11"H, 10" pan diameter, 0.5" pan depth
- Material: recycled black plastic. Included wooden legs are 23.5" for optimal feeding height
- Emperor feeder: H=27.5", W=27"
- Included feeding pan: H=5", Diameter=6", Depth=1"
- Optional large feeding pan (sold above): H=5.5", Diameter=10.5", Depth=1.75"
- Suited for: adults
- Number fed: 440
- Use inside or outside: outside
- Grill: optional
- Can it hang: no
- Provides fresh feed that is protected from the elements.
- Design ensures that feed loaded into the top will always fully cycle through the feeder.
- Light and easy to handle, and is equipped with a strong, water tight lid.
- Features a water diversion system to direct rainfall into an attached drinker system.
- Arrives with a standard feeding pan.
- An optional large feeding pan and feed saver ring are available (sold above).
- To prevent build-up, both the standard and large pan have slits in the base of the feeder to allow dust particles to fall out of the feeder.
- Large pan has a larger "lip" to reduce waste and offers a larger feeding area for birds with large beaks such as ducks and geese. Optional feed saver ring reduces waste while still allowing waterfowl access to feeder.
When assembling, please follow the USA instructions and not the U.K. instructions (also provided). The USA instructions display the Premier 1 logo.