Solar Shed Lights
- Regular price $70.13
Solar-powered LED light kit provides illumination to chicken coops, tool and garden sheds or anywhere else plug-in power is inaccessible.
Includes (2) independently controlled lights and solar panel with mounting bracket.
For lighting poultry, garden and tool sheds where 110V power is inaccessible. Not intended for use to induce egg laying in winter months (wrong type of light).
- Solar panel (with bracket), 3 watt, 12V
- Solar panel: 9" x 5-3/4"
- Powerpack, 3.7V 4000 mAh lithium battery
- 2-LED bulb lamps, 0.9W 90Lm super brightness (including 13 ft cables with on/off switch)
- Mobile phone charger cable with 10 adapters
- Lights will run about 7 to 14 hours depending on solar charge time
- Provides light to coops and sheds not accessible by standard 110V power.
- Aids in checking livestock during nighttime chores.
- Light output is similar to that of a 20 watt bulb.
How to Use
- When attaching bracket to backside of solar panel it helps to think of the two metal plates as a clamp. The trick is to first assemble the clamp loosely with the bolts. Then slide the clamp onto the lip on the back of the solar panel's frame. (The larger plate goes over, the smaller plate slides under.) Position the clamp where it works best for your application and tighten the bolts. Note: The holes on the frame of the solar panel will not be used.
- Mount the solar panel so it is in full sun facing south.
- Mount the power pack to an inside wall to keep it out of the elements. Securely fasten it so it's not dangling.
- Make sure that the solar panel has had adequate time to charge the power pack (normally 6-8 hours of sun exposure).
- Activate switch on power pack; then use the switch on each light cord to turn the lights on/off as needed.