Heat Lamp Stand
- Regular price $44.20
For hanging the Prima Heat Lamp above poultry brooders. Adjustable height allows user to control the surface temperature of the brooder floor.
- Lamp hanging system
- Easy to assemble
- Large 28" x 28" footprint
- Erected: 28"W x 42"H
- Disassembled/Collapsed: 6"L, 6"W, 42"H
- Chain: 26" for adjusting preferred height
Adjustable height allows user to control the surface temperature of the brooder floor.
Hanging system includes:
- Strong, one-piece legs, no weak middle. (The previous design with 2-piece legs wasn't stable enough, in our view.)
- Metal heat lamp holder.
- Large chain (to adjust height, attach links to holder).
- Heat lamp clip (securely holds lamp to chain). Note: If you need a replacement, see "Replacement" tab above.
2021 update: Legs braces are now held-in place with machine screws and nuts (no self tapping screws) to firmly hold braces in place. The result is a stiffer, stronger heat lamp stand that easily disassembles with no wear to the legs.
For models that shipped with self tapping screws—only use a manual phillips screwdriver to attach the leg screws. Do not use a screw gun or powered drill. Manual use allows users to “feel” the tension and stop. Powered tools do not allow for this, causing users to strip the plastic holding the screws.