Dear valued customer,
By now, we are certain that you are well aware of what is going on globally, regionally, and perhaps, even within your community.
We at Jenks Hatchery are committed to preventing the spread of COVID-19.
We already are a closed facility, meaning that we do not allow any outside vendors, customers or visitors within our hatchery facility.
Addtionally, we employ the use of a truck wash station which all vehicles entering the hatchery property must pass though.
We are confident that we currently exceed most biosecurity standards, however, the following additional steps below have been taken to ensure that we are doing all that we can to keep us from contributing to the spread of COVID-19.
- All employees of Jenks Hatchery are practicing social distancing, meaning that every employee is keeping at least 6 feet of distance between themselves and other employees at all times, including within common areas, such as the lunch room, break room, and offices.
- Several times per day, all doorknobs, computers, keyboards, workstations, packing tools, etc, are being sanitized.
- We have instructed any employee who does not feel well, to stay home until cleared to come back to work.
- We have implemented the framework to allow office personnel to work from home, should the need arise, this includes answering phone calls and responding to customers.
- Using approved disinfectants, we are fogging our hatchery facility to ensure that our work areas remain clean between hatches.
- We have implemented special protocol relating to pickup orders to keep ourselves and our customers safe. You can click the link to learn about this protocol:https://jenks-hatchery-inc.myshopify.com/pages/local-pickup-instructions
We are committed to the safety of our employees and our many loyal customers.
We are continuing to monitor the COVID-19 situation, and are ensuring that we are meeting or exceeding all CDC requirements/recommendations.
We thank you all for your continued support and greatly value your business! Together, we will all get through this.
The Jenks Hatchery Family