White Leghorn Fertile Hatching Eggs
- Regular price $40.00
Local Pickup • Dates: January-December 2022*
Sold in quantities of 1 dozen. No minimum guarantee on hatchability, no refunds on unhatched eggs. All sales are final.
Schools, Organizations with proper proof: (Please call to order.)
Quantity discounts available.
The White Leghorn is considered to be one of the most recognizable and well-known breeds for most poultry farmers. This breed is a favorite of many!
A hardy and steady egg layer, the White Leghorn has stood the test of time. We are proud to now offer our own White Leghorn. Give them a try, we think you will like them!
• An excellent egg-layer
• 290 +eggs per year
• 50 percent production at week 20
• Peak production 93-95 percent
• Excellent feed conversion ratio
• Easy to manage, calm disposition
• Excellent shell strength
• Has been bred to adapt to different conditions, allowing them to produce well in housing or to thrive on free range.