NOVOgen Fertile Hatching Eggs
- Regular price $30.00
Local Pickup •
Sold in quantities of 1 dozen. No minimum guarantee on hatchability, no refunds on unhatched eggs. All sales are final.
Schools, Organizations with proper proof: (Please call to order.)
Quantity discounts available.
The NOVOgen Brown is a Red Sex-Link. This particular breed has been developed in France, derived from a cross between Rhode Island Red and Leghorn genetics. The NOVOgen Brown is a brown egg-layer which produces a beautiful large to extra large dark brown egg.
• A prolific egg-layer
• Estimated 395 eggs in 72 weeks of lay, ~300 eggs per year
• 50 percent production at week 20
• Peak production 93-95 percent
• Excellent feed conversion ratio
• Easy to manage, calm disposition
• Excellent shell strength with dark brown eggshell coloring
• Has been bred to adapt to different conditions, allowing them to produce well in housing or to thrive on free range.